Spanish language course in Lucknow
Learn How To Speak the Spanish Language
BSL is the first institute to introduce Spanish in Lucknow. why Spanish?
Spanish is the mother tongue of approximately 350 million people in 21 countries, including Mexico: 95 million, Spain: 40 million, Argentina: 38 million, Colombia: 35 million. However, what is more, interesting is that at the end of the 1800s, only 60 million people spoke Spanish. Today, almost 500 million people across the world speak Spanish.
Almost half of the population in the Western Hemisphere speaks Spanish. Spanish is just as important as English for the people who live in this sector of the world.
- Spanish has always occupied an important place within US society, but over the past decade many people have begun to select Spanish as their preferred foreign language, after English, across the European continent too.
- By learning Spanish fluently, you will be able to get by in Italian and French too, because of the similarities in grammar and vocabulary between the Romance languages.
- Spanish is the second most used language, after English, which is used in many forms of international communication.
- Spanish is also one of the six official languages used by the United Nations.
- There are 28 different places in the world where Spanish is either the primary language or the largest secondary language. These places include: Andorra, Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, France, Gibraltar, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Morocco, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, USA, and Venezuela.
- Approximately 5.8% of Internet users speak Spanish. This means that Spanish is the 4th most common language used online, coming in behind English, Japanese, and German only.
Call us now to know more
Speaking a foreign language advances the working of your mind by stimulating it to identify, convey meaning, and link in different language systems. Students who learn foreign languages are more likely to score better on standardized tests, particularly in mathematics, reading, and vocabulary. Spanish is a language full of exquisiteness, coats of sense, and a rich dialectal history. Spanish is the key language of millions of individuals in 21 nations. Spanish is equally noteworthy as English for the folks who live in this part of the globe.
Spanish is the second most popular language, after English, which is utilized in numerous types of world-wide communication.
British School of Languages for Spanish Classes in Noida
Are you looking for Spanish classes in Noida? British School of Language is one of the established and most prestigious foreign language institutions in Noida providing the Spanish language courses.
Our institute is centrally located just next to the Noida Sector 18 Metro station.
British School of Languages is the finest institute that provides the best guidance to the learners who are making an effort to study the Spanish language. Our syllabus is meticulously planned and developed by our research team in accordance to the international levels of proficiency recognized by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
BSL’s Spanish courses is framed and personalized to cater the linguistic necessities of the Indian student. Each level lays a firm base for the scholars to attain the distinct linguistic ability in the fields of comprehension skills, lexical understanding and communication skill.
Interactive media techniques are comprehensively used in all our classes to improve the knowledge in the sessions through audio-visual aid. All our Spanish Courses are exhaustive in nature which makes certain that learners attain utmost expertise in the least amount of time.
Levels of Spanish
Common European Framework of Reference for language (CEFR) which is a universal body that portrays the language speaking capacity of speakers has partitioned Spanish language into six levels of learning.
A1 – Beginner
A2 – Elementary
B1 – Intermediate
B2 – Upper Intermediate
C1 – Advanced
C2- Master Proficient
BSL Spanish Courses Online
Our current education system has witnessed a paradigm shift with the beginning of online learning which made a gigantic impact on the education system and opened new venues for everyone who wants to study something.
- Nowadays, the advancement of technology and the internet has made it attainable for all to become skilled at something from the ease of their dwelling. Understanding that learners often experience constraint of time, British School of Language offers Online Spanish Coursesfor anybody involved in learning the language, virtually.
- Our courses carry the same course outline, lead to certification / diploma and is similar in value than any of our standard classes in any of our centers.
- One can choose to register in an online learning group with other learners where the pace of the class can be custom-made as per the requirement of the learner.
Here’s How BSL Can Help You to Learn Spanish
- Customized Sessions: One of the major advantages of studying at BSL is that the lessons can be effortlessly tailored to go well with the particular requisite of students. The pace, focus and coverage of each session are based on the requirement and capabilities of the learner, which assists us to make sure utmost learning competence.
- Personal Attention: As the sessions are tailored, the learner’s benefits from personal attention and concentrate on their knowledge. The instructor develops the learner’s capabilities through practice and putting joint efforts to overcome their weaknesses, thus making the learning progression more effective.
- Knowledgeable Educators: The institute has some of the best trainers who provide the best direction as they are specialists in Spanish language teaching.
- There is no rigidity in the arrangement of sessions, as syllabus has to be completed within a certain time-frame. The learner must utilize the entire number of hours within the time-duration chosen by the institute for the instructor to cover up the syllabus. This guarantees stability of sessions, facilitating the course of the curriculum, as well as makes sure up gradation in the expertise of the student learning a new language.
BSL’s Unique Study Plan:
- Up-to-date Study materials designed by our research team and educators are offered for all the level of Spanish courses.
- Each and every level will be completed with the assessment to review the student’s performance.
- Up-to-date infrastructure, ease learning, and a number of amenities are accessible for the learners without any hassle.
Training methodology followed in BSL Noida
- Verbal communication skills are given impetus from the start as the requirement of learning a new language to communicate with others.
- We offer some of the handpicked researched study resources to validate that the learners get a chance to study at their best.
- Learners will be required to study in the class itself.
- Writing skill is as vital as speaking and reading. In addition to classroom training, the students will be offered home assignments so that they practice constantly.
Learning a language can sometimes be a challenging and exasperating experience. At times you feel that you have reached a dead-end and inspiring yourself can become problematic. Remember that speaking a second language, can offer you innumerable opportunities.
Join British School of Language today and learn Spanish with all its stages a little bit at a time. No other institute other than British School of Language can give you such courses at moderate costs, so join today and start. Learning a second language is a most gratifying and worthwhile enterprise