Snehil, Abhedya and Rahul cracked the competition in the previous iteration of BSL English Champ Tournament and secured top 3 positions. They won 100%, 50% and 25% scholarship respectively with an appreciation certificate from BSL. This year, it’s your chance to secure the top spot and get into the limelight. Read on to find out the details of the completion and all the rounds that you have to go through to kiss the victory. Don’t shy away, just let your inner talent shine through. The tournament is open for all the students of BSL and also non-students. You can enroll your friends also to gift them a scholarship.
You will be given a random topic on the spot and you will have 1 minute to think then speak for as long as you can.
You will be set up in a group where you will be given a pre-decided topic and you have to participate in the GD
You will be given separate topics for presentation beforehand and you have to prepare and deliver presentation
You will be given a topic and you will be decided in groups to debate on the topic given, for or against, pre-decided.
Terms and Conditions:
- Contestants must enroll themselves before 25 January 2020
- Participation in all the rounds is compulsory in order to win the competition.
- If you are not a student of BSL, there will be no exchange of money for the scholarship.
- Anyone participating in the competition should be willing to travel to all the 3 branches for different rounds.
- Topics of GD/Debate will be announced after the extempore round.
- There will be internal assessment before finalizing the contestants.